Pacific College of Health and Sciences Help Center
How to Grant an Assignment Extension for a Single Student(s)
December 19th, 2019
Instructors can grant an Extension to a student who needs more time to work on an assignment past the “Due Date” and “Cut-off Dates.” In some cases, you may also need to revert an earlier submission to draft before the student can resubmit.
To locate the assignment:
- Go to Course Dashboard
- Click on the assignments of the Activities and Resources block
- Click on the assignment you would like to grant an extension to
- After clicking on the assignment, you’ll click on View all submissions
- Find the students name who needs the extension.
- Under the Edit column click Edit and choose Grant extension from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Grant extension and enter the Extension due date and click the Save changes button. Doing this will revert the submission to draft after the final submission, and the student can make edits to the assignment. If they want to delete an assignment, they may, but they must upload another document before they can save and resubmit (Remember that the default timezone of the page is Pacific Time).