Pacific College of Health and Science Help Center

    Student?Click here for student support

    How to get to and use the new EAN form

    November 10th, 2020

    Step 1

    Go to any page on the StaffHub and scroll down to the bottom of any page or click on the Contact Support button at the top right of any page of the StaffHub.

    Step 2

    Click on the Type of Request dropdown, then choose EAN.

    Step 3

    Once you have chosen the EAN option from the dropdown. A new tab will be opened in your browser which will prompt you to login with your Pacific College email.

            a. Please note that if you are not authorized to use the EAN you will redirected to an Access Denied page after logging in.

    Step 4

    Once you have arrived at the EAN form, you must fill out all of the required fields. Then hit the submit button at the bottom and the HR and IT department will get back to you soon.

    Can’t find what you’re looking for?

    Use the form below to submit a ticket, we will get back to you as soon as we can!

    By submitting this form, you attest that the concern or complaint is an honest account of what transpired and agree to allow Pacific College to review and investigate the matter.

    The college recognizes that confidentiality is important. The college will make every effort to respect the confidentiality and privacy of all parties involved. When looking into the matter, particularly when a grievance is filed, the school will pay attention to any due process or other rights the accused might have.