To edit a Moodle activity or resource, you can click on the Pencil icon. More settings will be available by clicking on the 3 dots.
- Delete - remove the item.
- Hide or Show - change the visibility of the item for students.
- Duplicate - create a copy of the item within this course section. Change the item's name and settings as needed.
If you inadvertently delete an item, you can find it in the recycle bin.
The course recycle bin stores the activities and resources you have deleted for a specific number of days before permanently deleting them from the course.
The recycle bin does not appear in Moodle unless you have deleted at least one activity or resource.
- You can access the recycle bin from the Admin gear menu.
- Go to Course Administration > Recycle bin.
Manage your removed activities by either clicking on the Restore or Delete button.