1. Once you open the Skype for Business application, navigate your mouse to the third tab to place calls.
2. The 9 digit number is your assigned SFB contact.
3. The search bar is there to locate any staff member in the Skype for Business Directory (the contacts will always auto-populate under "my contacts")
4. The dial pad is where you can dial outside numbers. (special note anyone dialing outside calls must dial "1" before the area code)
5a.) Once you find your contact click on the contact icon for the SFB features
5b.) This icon is the message option to directly message your contact.
5c.) Phone icon where you dial the contact.
5d.) Video calls
5e.) Click the ID icon to see the person's contact card
5f.) Other contact options (email, schedule a meeting, add to contacts and tag for status change alerts.)
1. Once you are within the call setting, click the Call Controls (phone) icon to access your in-call features such as "hold, transfer, consult (message other staff members while on call) and devices (set your default audio and microphone devices).
2. To hang up, press the red phone icon to the right of the call controls icon
3. To share screens or request a share screen, click the monitor icon.
4. To toggle on and off the microphone, click the mic icon.
5. To switch to a video call from an audio call, click the video camera icon.
Use the form below to submit a ticket, we will get back to you as soon as we can!